We are looking for skilled UI/UX designers to join our product team at www.growcept.com. We are located at Pulchowk, Lalitpur. You will be working Sunday to Thursday. You will be mostly at home on Fridays and Saturdays and sometimes with us having weekend fun.
Growcept is looking for a creative and talented digital designer to create and build great user-facing products. You will be working with our experienced tech teams to build some amazing new products and improve our existing product line.
You should be driven by creating exciting and functional designs and be motivated by the prospect of having your UI/UX work be seen by millions of people on a daily basis. However, given all that, we are much more interested in you being bright, hardworking, being able to communicate your design decisions effectively, and motivated to do something awesome with your work.
You will work closely with product managers, engineers as well as fellow designers to create in house and client’s applications.
Your Key Responsibility will include the following:
- Lead UX/UI Design projects for web and mobile.
- Work collaboratively with project manager, understand the need and assists in translating them into requirements documents.
- Lead and develop all stages of the User Experience and User Interface including case-scenarios, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, interaction models, storyboards and assets preparation.
- Create world-class UIs, visuals and layouts that support and reinforces our product vision, brand, and business objectives.
- Introduce, develop, and ensure best design practices and processes.
- Illustrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
- Maintain deliverable schedules for timely completion of projects.
- Maintain knowledge of industry-wide changes in design philosophy and new tools and technologies being used for online design.
Key Skills and Expertise
- Able to mentor and inspire junior staff.
- Flexible and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- 3+ years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design.
- 1+ years successfully leading junior designers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Build products that will be used by thousands of users
- Free lunch
- Unlimited coffee/Tea
- Flexible working hours
- Salary Review every 6 months
- Occasional recreational and fun activities
We believe having all the qualities above can be rare. If you need a little time and push to be an awesome UI/UX designer, you are more than welcome. We at Growcept not only look for candidates with better skills and expertise but we also help them learn and grow. Feel free to reach out to us for any kind of query related to this posting.